How to post to our Classifieds & Discussion Board
In order to post to the CSU News Classifieds & Discussion Board, follow these simple steps:
- Register for an Account >>
- Check your Columbus State University email for your bulletin board account activation link, which you will need to click before logging into the site.
- Once your account is activated, find the login box on the right panel of the CSU News site and log in with the username and password you setup in step 1.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you should automatically be redirected to the Classifieds & Discussion page.
- From the Classifieds & Discussion page, click on the category you would like to read or post in.
- Once you are in the correct category, you can either create a new topic or reply to an existing topic.
- To create a new topic, click the green "New Thread" button which starts a new topic of conversation. Follow the on screen prompts to create a post.
- To reply to an existing topic, click the topic name and then click the green "Reply" button underneath the comment you would like to reply to. Follow the on screen prompts to create a reply.
- Now just wait for responses to your posts (Note: be sure the "Subscribe" box is checked if you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your post).
Please email webmaster@ColumbusState.edu for questions or technical support.