Request Form for Academic Space

A form for requesting changes to academic facilities is now on the web for use by department chairs and deans.

The form is available at Links are located in CougarNet under the Faculty tab (Policies and Procedures) as well as on the Academic Affairs and Faculty web sites.

Requests for additional or reassignment of office spaces, and change of use or major renovation of rooms or areas may be made using the form.

All changes must be approved by the Vice President for Academic Affairs before going to the president's Committee on Planning for Use of Facilities at CSU for consideration for final approval.